Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Recent Happenings

On Saturday, Craig and I began our registery at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and we had a lot of fun! Craig had the scanner and he was having a blast... however, when we got home there were some silly things on the registery that came off. lol. After we registered (3 hours later), we ate lunch at Fudrucker's and then ordered our wedding bands from Jared's. I'm really excited to get the ball rolling on our wedding. So far we have the venue (for wedding and recpetion), cake, caterer, and a few more things. I'm glad we're getting an early start... I don't want us to be stressed the day of the wedding. This weekend we are going to talk to a travel agency about honeymoons and I'm really excited about that.

In other news, my summer is coming to a close; babysitting ends next thursday and student teaching orientation is on the 13th. Then I start inservice on the 16th and school starts on the 23rd. I'll be in full swing before I know it and then I'll be graduated!! I can't believe it's already here and I am so ready for it.

It is bittersweet that my time in Stephenville is coming to a close. I'm going to try to make my last semester my most fun semester. We already have a list of fun things we want to do this fall and hopefully we can get a lot of the list marked off! I told myself I'm going to be more adventurous this semester and not say "no" to fun opportunities just because I want to stay home. My first adventure is going to a Ranger's game with my brother and his family. I'm really looking forward to it. It's a great way to end the summer and begin my last chapter of my college career!

1 comment: