Tuesday, July 20, 2010

kids are silly!

So I babysit two girls (sisters) ages 7(B) and 4(L). Today, at McDonald's, L tried french fries and ranch dressing for the first time (I think). Now, this little girl says some really silly things you wouldn't expect a 4 year-old to say. I was expecting her to say "Yum!" or "That's good!"... instead she said "mmmm... that's tasty!" I just had to laugh. She says the silliest things and I wish I could write all of them down.

Here's another L story:
2 weeks ago the girls were at swimming lessons. L HATES swimming lessons because she doesn't want to put her face in the water or swim w/o her floaties. When we got home I asked her why she didn't like swim lessons and she said because they won't let her use her floaties. I asked her what she is going to do when she's my age and she just said "well... I'm just gonna have to deal with it." It cracked me up to hear her say that!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love little L...she is pretty cute and silly. Actually, both of them are, but she takes the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol she sounds super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete